- Your bones under good care
- High absorption calcium from sea algae
- Small portion, high efficiency
- Vitamin D for better calcium absorption
- 70 microelements form crystal clear waters of Iceland
- Just two capsules a day
The role key ingredients of CalciumControl™ play in the human organism has been positively reviewed by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) in health claims:
• Calcium – is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
• Manganese – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Vitamin D – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Vitamin C – contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
|Calcium from sea algae||400 mg||50|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin D||15 µg||300|
* Dietary Reference Intake
Ingredients: calcium carbonate (Aquamin from sea algae Lithothamnion sp.); gelatin; L-ascorbic acid, inulin, cholecalciferol, manganese sulphate, thickener: cellulose; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, thickener: magnesium salts of fatty acids; colour: Iron oxides and hydroxides, Brilliant Blue FCF, Carminic acid, Carmine.
Aquamin is registered trademark of Marigot Limited.
CalciumControl™ – two capsules a day
How to use: The purpose of the product is to supplement the daily diet with calcium, as well as manganese, and vitamins C and D.
Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules per day
Net weight: 302 g (360 capsules per container, 0.84 g each).
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a balanced and varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is very important.
For healthy adults. Do not use in case of allergy to any ingredient. People on medication should consult doctor before use.
Validity: until the date written on the package
Manufacturing series: written on the packaging
Storage: Keep in dry place, out of the reach of young children.
Manufactured in Norway by Pharmatech A.S. for
Natural Pharmaceuticals Sp. z o.o.
Distributor: Natural Pharmaceuticals Sp. z o.o.
Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warsaw, Poland