Movisan™ Collagen II
- Ingredients that help keep the joints comfortable (Boswellia serrata)
- High absorption native type II collagen
- Patent-protected hyaluronic acid (HAPLEX® Plus)
- Unique composition of high-quality ingredients
- Made in Norway
- Only one, small, easy to swallow, capsule a day
- Recommended for older adults and people, who are physically active
The role key ingredients of Movisan™ Collagen II play in the human organism has been positively reviewed by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) in health claims:
• Vitamin C – contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones.
• Manganese – contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Folate – contributes to normal amino acid synthesis (including glycine the main amino acid in collagen).
Movisan™ Collagen II
|Ingredients||1 capsule||% DRI*|
|Boswellia serrata resin extract||50 mg||–|
|standardized to 60% boswellic acids||30 mg|
|Norwegian salmon bone powder (CalGo®) of which:||170 mg||–|
|undenatured collagen type II||42,5 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid (Sodium hyaluronate) (HAPLEX® Plus)||10 mg||–|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Folic acid||200 µg||100|
* Dietary Reference Intake
Ingredients: Norwegian salmon bone powder (undenatured collagen type II, calcium), gelatin, inulin, L-ascorbic acid, thickener: cellulose; Boswellia serrata Roxb. ex Colebr resin extract standardized to 60% boswellic acids DER 6:1, anti-caking agent: tricalcium phosphate; sodium hyaluronate, manganese sulphate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, thickener: magnesium salts of fatty acids; pteroylmonoglutamic acid, colour: Iron oxides and hydroxides, Carminic acid, Carmine, Sunset yellow FCF, Brilliant Blue FCF.
Movisan™ Collagen II – one capsule a day
How to use: Movisan™ Collagen IIingredients help to keep joints comfortable, which is important for long term wellbeing and maintaining an active lifestyle.
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule per day
Net weight: 108 g (180 capsules per container, 0.6 g each).
Warning: This food supplement should not be used by pregnant, breastfeeding women and in case of allergy to any ingredient. People on medication should consult doctor before use. Sunset yellow: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention for children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a balanced and varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is very important.
Validity: until the date written on the package
Manufacturing series: written on the packaging
Storage: Keep in dry place, out of the reach of young children.
Manufactured in Norway by Pharmatech A.S.for
Natural Pharmaceuticals Sp. z o.o.
Distributor: Natural Pharmaceuticals Sp. z o.o.
Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warsaw, Poland